Pupils at West View are required to come to school wearing full school uniform:
- white polo t-shirt or shirt
- maroon jumper or cardigan (navy blue for Year 6)
- grey or black trousers / skirt / dress
- grey or black socks / tights
- black school shoes (no trainers)
- no jewellery
In main reception there will be a coat and clothes swap rail. Please feel free to use and recycle as needed. Ms Clarke will be able to help with any additional clothing or uniform needs.
For PE (which will be both indoor and outdoor), children are required to change into a full PE kit of:
- leggings / jogging bottoms
- sweatshirt or hooded top
PE kit should remain in school and taken home at regular intervals for checking and washing. PE is an important part of the National Curriculum and having the correct kit enables children to access the full curriculum and support a healthy and active lifestyle.
Although not compulsory, we encourage parents to purchase our school PE kit. Contact the Finance Office for more information.